1. Best thing about teaching? The best thing for me is thinking i've helped play just a tiny role in people's journeys as they grow and learn about themselves and hopefully sprinkled a little inspiration and self-belief their way; that's just priceless.
2. Best city you've ever visited/lived in? There is something about Berlin- it has such an interesting energy (and amazing sausages!) I always enjoy visiting.
3. A song you listen to when happy/sad? The song that reminds me of my best friend Georgia, as she introduced it to me: The Water, by Johnny Flynn and Laura Marling.
4. Biggest education inspiration? Something magnetic about the positivity of John Magee that I just adore!
5. Describe your TTR shows in one word: Informative.
6. Favourite TTR guest (on one of your shows): Marie Greenhalgh- we just had such an open and valuable talk about adoption and supporting children who have been in care.
7. Favourite TTR episode (of yours) so far and why? It was great fun having the Lego Duck and his owner on my show!
8. Your teaching philosophy? Get to know your students; be respectful, be authentic, and more importantly, Listen.
9. Best bit of advice you ever got? Just before my dad died he said to me, 'just be happy, kid'. I live by that now.
10. Dream guest on your TTR show? Michael Gove.