1. Best thing about teaching? Inspiring students to see beyond their expected potential.
2. Best city you've ever visited/lived in? I’m not a city girl, I’m all about the beach. So best island I’ve lived on is Malapascua in the Philippines when I was filming thresher sharks for the discovery channel.
3. A song you listen to when happy/sad? Unstoppable: Sia
4. Biggest education inspiration? Edwina Harvey & Laura Gatward. You are a summary of the people you hang out with. They inspire me to be the best educator possible.
5. Describe your TTR shows in one word: Empowering.
6. Favourite TTR guest (on one of your shows): Toria Bono - I very much identify with being a tiny voice but remembering it’s an important one.
7. Favourite TTR episode (of yours) so far and why? Teaching in the family - having my mum and sister join me was so much fun.
8. Your teaching philosophy? Never stop learning, as educators we need to make sure we’re always learning too.
9. Best bit of advice you ever got? You can’t control what happens to you, only how you react to it.
10. Dream guest on your TTR show? Greg Davies: from teacher to comedian.