1. Best thing about teaching?
Something I was good at.
2. Best city you've ever visited/lived in?
Chicago, Bright blue skies, and the lake; astonishing towers of glass and steel.
3. A song you listen to when happy/sad?
None. Most make me too happy or too sad.
4. Biggest education inspiration?
Teacher - Lynn Norfolk. Best teacher and the smartest human.
5. Describe your TTR shows in one word
6. Favourite TTR guest (on one of your shows)
Roy Nevitt- An inspirational teacher who makes you want to teach.
7. Favourite TTR episode (of yours) so far and why?
The first. I like thinking out loud.
8. Your teaching philosophy?
Do no harm. The rest is a bonus.
9. Best bit of advice you ever got?
Enjoy teaching - if not change schools.
10. Dream guest on your TTR show?
Mrs. Dobbie, my teacher in Year 6 (1967-8). As all the years pass by still remember you.