1. Best thing about teaching? When students' eyes lit up because they have understood something difficult with my help or when they do extra work for the sake of learning something new.
2. Best city you've ever visited/lived in? I will always love Paris but I would like to spend more time in Vashisht in India, Himachal Pradesh
3. A song you listen to when happy/sad? When I am sad I like to listen to sad songs.
4. Biggest education inspiration? My history teacher in secondary school, Mr Longuet
5. Describe your TTR shows in one word: sharing thoughts on important topics
6. Favourite TTR guest (on one of your shows): The Gentle Author for his work on Spitalfields' history.
7. Favourite TTR episode (of yours) so far and why? I enjoyed presenting on the topic of Josephine Baker
8. Your teaching philosophy? Strict, universalist, classical and humanist
9. Best bit of advice you ever got? Stick to your plan and also wait until complete silence
10. Dream guest on your TTR show? Michelle Obama