- Jane Ritter
1. Best thing about teaching? The students
2. Best city you've ever visited/lived in? I'm not sure there is one, but Naples and Melbourne hold my heart.
3. A song you listen to when happy/sad? Anything George Michael
4. Biggest education inspiration? There are far too many to mention
5. Describe your TTR shows in one word: Easygoing
6. Favourite TTR guest (on one of your shows) Sofia Leone
7. Favourite TTR episode (of yours) so far and why? I loved talking with Aleksandra Popovski. She has overcome so many challenges in her life and is one of the nicest people I know.
8. Your teaching philosophy? Engage with your students, learn as much as you can about them, connect and use their interests and make sure lessons are relevant to them.
9. Best bit of advice you ever got? Plan your lesson backwards, and break down tasks.
10. Dream guest on your TTR show? Jacinda Arden and Lady Gaga